You have entered the address of a Kleresca® site outside your country. Please be aware that information on the site may not apply to your country.
Learn how Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation works, which areas can be treated, and how the treatment is performed
Inspired by photosynthesis, the technology works by stimulating your skin at the cellular level. Specific LED light waves interact with the patented photoconverter gel, resulting in the light being converted into fluorescent light energy that stimulates the skin's own repair mechanisms.
Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation improves our complexion by:
• Inducing collagen production
• Improving skin texture and natural glow
• Reducing pore size and fine lines
• Reducing signs of scars
1. The skin is cleaned and Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation gel is applied.
2. The gel is illuminated for nine minutes using the multi-LED Kleresca® lamp; together creating fluorescent light energy that stimulates the skin.
3. The gel is removed and the skin is cleaned and moisturised.
Use the slider to explore the benefits of Kleresca® Skin Rejuvenation
Her er der en beskrivelse